Mt. Bromo Ijen Tour Package
- 13 November 2017
Duration :: 3D2N
1. Penanjakan Peak (Sunrise View Point)
2. Bromo crater
3. Ijen Blue Flame crater
Day 1 :: Surabaya – Bromo
Shuttle from Surabaya airport / railway station / bus station or other places using private transportation from our company. Driving approximately 4 hours trip to the destined hotel in Bromo area.
Check in at Cemara Indah hotel or Bromo Indah Permai or Pondok Wisata Adas, or others using Standard Room with facilities such as: breakfast, hot showers and cold water.
Day 2 :: Bromo – Ijen Crater
Wake up in early morning at 02.30am.
At 03:00 am, 4×4 WD Jeep that will be used for Bromo Tour will pick us up in hotel. Preparing for a journey to Bromo by visiting:
1. Penanjakan Peak
Penanjakan Peak is the highest point on Mount Bromo to see the Sunrise and also the view of Mount Bromo, Mount Batok and Mount Semeru in the distance. if there is an over crowded condition in Penanjakan peak, we could visit an area under Penanjakan (about 500 meters from Penanjakan) to Bukit Kingkong (english: Kingkong Hill) and Bukit Cinta (english: Love Hill). They also have a superb view as well as from Penanjakan Peak.
After satisfying yourself in Penanjakan Peak, we could go back to the jeep and continue to the next destination.
2. Crater of Mount Bromo
- After Penanjakan Peak, the jeep 4WD will bring you down to the sea of sand of Bromo before they parked in the parking area
- From here, we could continue the journey on foot in the sea of sands of Bromo and pass the stairs up to the crater. It takes about 30-45 minutes towards the edge of the crater of Mount Bromo
- Enjoy the exotic views of Bromo crater (for attention, please be careful while stepping on the edge of the crater for its narrow road).
- Back to jeep parking area, leave sea of sand Bromo.
- Back to the hotel and arrived around 9 am.
- Having breakfast at the hotel, free time, and prepare for check out.
- At 11 am, check out will be proceed.
- We leave the area of Mount Bromo and drive for 5-6 hours towards Mount Ijen.
- On the way to Mount Ijen, we could stop at the local restaurant for lunch.
- Finally, around 5 pm we will arrive at the hotel/homestay near Ijen.
- Check-in at Ijen View Hotel or Arabica or Catimor or Ijen Resto Homestay or others using Standard rooms, with facilities such as: breakfast, hot showers and cold water.
- Free program
Day 3 :: Mt. Ijen Blue Fire – Surabaya / Ketapang Port
Wake up at 12:10 am morning and get ready for the tour to the crater.
Around 12:30 in the morning, the check out from hotel/homestay is proceed and the breakfast
will be packed in a box.
Drivers will take us towards Paltuding. That’s the starting point before climbing Mount Ijen.
The distance from hotel is about 2 hours, while from homestay to Paltuding is about 45 minutes and the preparation to climb Mount Ijen is about 15 minutes.
Start climbing Mount Ijen around 02:00 am, accompanied by a local guide.
The time needed to reach the summit of Mount Ijen is about 1.5 to 2 hours.
Then you can watch the Blue Flame of Mount Ijen from the top with amazing view.
The blue fire will be in vision only at night in friendly weather.
Blue Flame Sulphur is sulphur with high temperature. It looks like burned sulphur in the dark.
After watch the Blue Flame, we will stay at the top of Mount Ijen. Waiting for the beauty sunrise to come. (if we have still enough time)
We will see the lake of Ijen with Tosca green color and a lot of sulfur miners hauling sulfur in bamboo baskets to be brought to Paltuding, near with our starting point of departure.
At 7 am, we left the summit of Mount Ijen and return back to Paltuding.
Around 8.30am, we reach Paltuding.
We could relax for a while and around 9 am, we leave Paltuding to go back toward Surabaya or to the Port of Ketapang if you wished to continue your trip to Bali.
Bromo Ijen tour package is completed.
Note:: If we are going back to Surabaya or Malang, the time required is approximately 8-9 hours. If we are going to Bali, then we must go first to the Port of Ketapang, the time required to reach the Port of Ketapang from Paltuding is about 1,5 hours.
What is included ::
- Private transport during bromo ijen tour package for 3D2N include cars, fuel, driver, toll charges and parking.
- An experienced driver
- Jeep 4×4 WD for Bromo Tour
- Stay one night at Bromo in Villa Adas or Bromo Indah Permai or Pondok Wisata Adas or others
- Standard room with breakfast, shower hot water and cold water
- Stay 1 night at Ijen area in Ijen View Hotel or Arabica or Catimor or Ijen Resto
- Standard room with breakfast, hot or cold water shower.
- Mineral water
- Local guide crater (handled by our english speaking driver to minimize your cost)
- 2x breakfast hotel
- Lunch and dinner
- Entrance fees to Bromo and Ijen
- Horse ride in Bromo
- Airport tax
- Travel Insurance
- Other personal costs
Warm jacket, sunblock, gloves and thick socks, private drugs, gas mask (for Ijen) and other needs.
Composition of rooms Bromo Ijen Tour Package ::
- 2 pax = 1 standard room
- 3 pax = 1 standard room + 1 extra bed
- 4 pax = 2 standard rooms
- 5 pax = 2 standard rooms + 1 extra bed
- 6 pax = 3 standard rooms
- 7 pax = 3 standard rooms + 1 extra bed
- 8 pax = 4 standard rooms
- 2 pax = IDR 2,100,000 / pax
- 3 pax = IDR 1,800,000 / pax
- 4 pax = IDR 1,600,000 / pax
- 5 pax = IDR 1,450,000 / pax
- 6 pax = IDR 1,350,000 / pax
- 7 pax = IDR 1,250,000 / pax
- 8 pax = IDR 1,200,000 / pax